AAF-Ad Club St. Louis 2019 Internship Hop
The Ad Club Internship Hop gives students a unique opportunity to learn about the St. Louis Advertising Community. Instead of just working for one agency this summer, our interns will be working for eight. They’ll learn about the industry by hopping around different St. Louis agencies, exposing themselves to different ideas, clients and projects.
- Application Close – April 2, 2019
- Kick Off Party – May 31, 2019
- Week 1 – June 3 – 7 – TBA
- Week 2 – June 10 – 14 – TBA
- Week 3 – June 17 – 21 – Osborn Barr | Paramore
- Week 4 – June 24 – 28 – TBA
- OFF WEEK – July 1 – 5 – TBA
- Week 5 – July 8 – 12 – We Are Alexander
- Week 6 – July 15 – 19 – Abstrakt Marketing
- Week 7 – July 22 – 26 – New Honor Society
- Week 8 – July 29 – Aug 2 – TBA
- Wrap Party – Aug 2
Do You Have What It Takes?
The Internship Hop is an intensive, fast-paced program. If accepted, you won’t be spending this summer fetching coffee or filing paperwork, you’ll be working on real projects as a strategist, art director, social media specialist, copywriter or account manager. In return, you’ll get:
- Important contacts in the St. Louis advertising community
- A chance to showcase your talents
- Exposure to different creative opportunities
- A fully paid experience
- Maybe a job
All candidates must:
- Be a current Ad Club and/or AAF member
- Be enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education (Or a graduate of May 2019)
- Be a full-time student with a minimum of 12 credit hours (Or a graduate of May 2019)
- With four+ advertising specific courses completed
- Have an academic standing of junior or senior status with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
Candidates will need to submit:
- Resume and cover letter that establishes why they’re interested in the position
- Copy of most recent transcript
- Portfolio samples are required for creative interns (Writing or design samples required, portfolio or website link) Account manager and strategy positions should write an essay on how they best suit their role.
- Signed letter of recommendation from a teacher or faculty member
Interested in joining the Class of 2019?
Check out our 2018 Graduating Class:
Check out our 2017 Graduating Class:
St. Louis Ad Agencies Unite!
The Internship Hop not only benefits the students, but your agency and the greater St. Louis advertising community as well. By opening the doors of different agencies we can showcase our industry to the next generation and help foster our community. By sponsoring the hop, you’ll also get:
- An important recruiting tool: you’ll have access to a multi-disciplinary team of five potential hires
- Agency exposure: Social Media, PR and Ad Club’s recognition through our growing channels
- Real work: Agencies can get a completed campaign by setting the students to task
Want to learn more about becoming a sponsoring agency? Contact Andrea Spurlock at email@example.com