2e is looking for a Web Developer who embraces change and continually adapts to new and emerging technology. You’ll spend your days breathing life into exciting technological solutions. You’ll work across platforms, languages, and media to assist our creative and account teams in delivering industry-leading digital experiences to our clients. Join
At 2e you’ll be joining a team of developers and digital producers who are passionate about developing incredible digital work for our clients. On our team you’ll need to be able to work collaboratively with digital producers, creatives and the account team, while also being able to work independently to see a product through to completion. We value taking a pragmatic approach to development, always seeking to find the simple solution for a complex problem.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Expected travel: Minimal travel required
Reports to: Technology Director
• Develop engaging web sites using the latest in front-end technology and adhering to best practices for usability, accessibility and performance.
• Collaborate with the creative team to turn their creative vision into a compelling digital experience.
• Work with the Digital Producer and the Technology Directors to define project scope and timelines.
• Integrate front-end applications with back-end applications through APIs.
• Ensure the entire technology stack is developed for stability, speed and security.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile platforms.
• Find simple, pragmatic solutions for complex problems.
• Extensive experience in turning design comps into responsive, accessible, performant web sites and applications.
• Five years of experience in developing web sites and applications
• Experience developing custom templates in WordPress.
• Proficiency in at least one relevant and globally supported front-end framework such as React, Angular or Vue. Familiarity with at least one other.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MS SQL and oracle.
• A solid understanding of the challenges associated with developing front-end applications targeted at multiple client devices.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, and probably will at any time with or without notice.
2e is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
2e is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities have an equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation to apply for positions as a result of your disability, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (314) 436 2323 to contact a member of our Human Resource team.
2e is the launch and growth agency behind the people and advancements that expand possibilities for human health. After three consecutive MM&M Healthcare Agency of the Year victories, 2e has set its sights on redefining the ay pharmaceutical, medical device, and life science brands are introduced to and shared with the world. Partnering with clients who share this aspiration, 2e is connecting more people with the therapies and technologies that will shape a better future. With ooffices across the Midwest and California, the agency’s 150-plus employees are advancing industry expectations for branding, marketing strategy, digital engagement, sales training, and more.