UX/UI DIGITAL DESIGNER
H&L Partners is looking for a full-time UX/UI Digital Designer who thrives working in a fast-paced agency atmosphere, producing amazing digital experiences—websites, webpages, landing pages, e-mail designs, animated advertising banners, and more. The success of your contributions is defined by exceptional interface designs, intuitive and robust user experiences, and compelling digital animated elements. You will be an integral part of a larger team— working consistently with H&L art directors and writers, digital strategists, account service members, project managers, and, of course, digital developers.
- Create digital assets, graphics, animations, wireframes, and interactive mockups
- Work with the Agency’s creative team to understand traditional campaign concepts and art direction to translate them to a digital experience
- Work under the guidance of the Director of Digital Marketing to harness best practices and efficient production and workflow
- Develop user flowcharts and identify ways to produce an exceptional user experience
- Collaborate on all phases of the user experience and interface design process—reviewing user behavior research, identifying and producing best-in-class user interfaces, and creating efficient banner animations that are compliant with Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standards
- Make motivating, design-oriented decisions
- At least three years of work experience with the following tools and technologies
- Design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Interactive prototyping and wireframing tools (e.g., Adobe XD)
- Formal understanding of typography, color, and layout
- Prototyping user experiences and running usability tests
- Ensuring technical feasibility of user experience and user interface designs
- Experience within a creative production team of a digital department or shop
- Degree in visual/interaction/graphic design, marketing, or similar
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has a hands-on, iterative approach to problem solving and design thinking.
- Thrives to create effective user experiences.
- Finds solutions and focuses on addressing the right problems.
- Is a self-starter who can own projects end-to-end with little direction and can work well with ambiguity.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
To apply, send a cover letter, résumé, and a link to your web-based portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: UXUI–St. Louis.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.