We’re seeking a resourceful, self-motivated leader who works best in a fast-paced environment. Someone who can help drive innovative thinking, grounded in thoughtful strategy, which leads to breakthrough creative work.
• Lead strategic planning on key agency accounts, as well as new business development
• Translate data into meaningful insights that lead to actionable briefs
• Identify the best use of channels and messaging strategies along the consumer journey in order to meet business objectives
• Promote and demonstrate thought leadership, consistently elevating the quality of thinking and ideas applied to the client business
• Ability to create a strong strategic narrative based in human insight that excites clients, inspires creatives and informs breakthrough solutions
• Understanding of digital, social and emerging media and how they can be leveraged effectively
• Well-versed in research methodologies; ability to access outside resources and leverage secondary research into selling story
• Proven leadership abilities; comfortable stretching up and down in terms of responsibilities
• Nimble, entrepreneurial spirit; curious and bold
• Effective written and verbal presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of Strategic leadership
New Honor Society is a creative boutique with expertise in brand strategy, annual planning, integrated campaigns, and social media. We help brands behave more humanly so they can more authentically engage with consumers. We’re always looking at new and unchartered opportunities to propel our clients’ business forward.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
It is the policy of New Honor Society to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.