Social Video Specialist
The Social Video Specialist reports to the Director of Digital Engagement and is in charge of planning, executing and reporting of social video paid promotional campaigns for Shareable clients. The Specialist joins the Director of Digital Engagement in discovering needs from clients and helping craft an overall ongoing video strategy. The Specialist works with Video Producers to provide strategic creative and platform recommendations while working with the Project Coordinator for coordination of assets for distribution of content on behalf of the client in associated media campaigns/reporting. Further creative influence dependent on performance and collaboration with Shareable team but opportunities abound.
More specifically, ongoing responsibilities include the following:
• Manages contextual paid media campaigns across social platforms including (but not limited to), YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more.
• Coordinates with Project Coordinator to optimize workflow for retainer clients to track video programs in each stage from concept to delivery.
• Assists Director of Digital Engagement in identifying and tracking program objectives, audiences and KPIs.
• Assists in audience research including personas, values and trends to provide insights to Producers and Director of Digital Engagement to better inform creative pitches and strategies.
• Runs point on team documents, including video upload spreadsheet, content calendars, and media plans. This includes communicating with the Project • • • Coordinator on post-production scheduling and milestones.
• Consults with Production team to collaborate on and to ensure that best practices are communicated and woven in for each step of production.
• Supports client communication to convey performance for video/associated campaigns with insights, and to address upcoming projects and goals.
• Educates team on trends across social content to inform and optimize content.
Our ideal candidate is profiled as follows:
• 2-5 years managing organic and paid digital campaigns in agency setting (including SEM, mobile, display, SEO, e-mail, and social media, as well as an understanding for how code and goal tracking works).
• Google Ads/Analytics certified. Strongly preferred: previous experience managing TrueView.
• Ability to write copy and descriptions for social video posts following brand guidelines is a plus. Willingness to engage brand community in comments is a double plus.
• Strongly preferred: digital native who geeks out for social video – have favorite channels or maintain your own? We want to talk.
• Solid understanding of leveraging tools and monitoring metrics in order to know when efforts are working but also to know when to change direction.
• Strong and efficient communicator with a penchant for positivity and a grasp of good grammar.
• Ability to be agile and pivot with client objectives and help finesse key relationships.
• Actively seeking a learn-it-all, not a know-it-all.
Coolfire is a full-service entertainment production company headquartered in St. Louis. Since 2002, we’ve been trusted by some of the biggest brands, agencies and television networks to create content that is persuasive, imaginative and unforgettable. We produce studio and on-location productions large and small, from L.A. sound stages to remote locations worldwide. We are nimble, precise and unequivocally forward thinking while we ride the ever-changing wave of digital media.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
When you apply, please...
• Send us your updated resume.
• Tell us in your cover letter if you maintain any of your own social channels (i.e., are you a YouTube or Instagram creator?) – or, what excites you genuinely about this role? Let us know!