Social Media Strategist
Social media strategy has evolved rapidly in the past 5 years. And if you’re the sort of person we’re looking for, you’re itching for the opportunity to help agencies and brands understand not only what works within social media platforms, but how social media can be evaluated holistically and tied to overarching brand and content initiatives. You will care about insights into human behavior. You will be a thoughtful, passionate evangelist for smarter ways to track and measure true progress. This will not be your first rodeo.
If you suddenly feel seen, we’d love to talk.
We’re looking for a Social Media Strategist who will work closely with our creative, account service, content, and analytics teams to craft amazing brand experiences for our clients.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Strategic, Data-Driven Integration
– Creating social media strategies that align with larger content efforts and channel-driven best practices
– Identifying KPIs that define social media success by prioritizing business goals over platform-driven capacities
– Regular reporting on social channel success, including presenting reports for internal teams and clients
– Driving community engagement for clients including social listening, on-channel interactions, and community growth strategies
– Developing and maintaining editorial calendars to support social content created by Paradowski as well as our clients and agency partners
– Facilitating editorial meetings to generate content ideas and coordinate content publication among stakeholders
– Serving as a thought-leader throughout our agency as we integrate social media strategy and content strategy into existing marketing plans
– Exploring new and alternative ways to leverage social channels to tell relevant, engaging stories through insights based on emerging trends, 3rd party research, and past performance
– Identifying educational opportunities, conferences & related events to support personal development within social media and related disciplines
Qualified candidates should have:
– 5-8 years of experience as a social media strategist and/or within related disciplines: community management, social content marketing, content development
– Familiarity with a variety of social listening, publishing and reporting tools without being overly tethered to one (experience Spredfast a bonus)
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a broad understanding of client management
– A positive, forward-looking attitude that rises to the challenge of championing the unique opportunities inherent on social channels without losing the connection to a broader messaging strategy
– An inquisitive nature that seeks to understand emerging trends across content strategy, social media, digital marketing, and storytelling with data
– Something outside of the agency world they love even more – we are firm believers in work/life balance and they should be, too
Paradowski is a full-service creative agency based in St. Louis, Missouri, with offices in Kansas City and Cologne, Germany. If you dropped by the agency right now, you’d find roughly 70 writers, designers, strategists, producers and developers working on all kinds of amazing stuff. We build brands, campaigns and digital experiences for some of the largest companies on the planet, as well as some of the smallest, not-for-profit organizations. Basically, we do work we believe in for clients we believe in. You can learn more about us at Paradowski.com.