Social Media Coordinator
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for Community Management and monitoring of client’s social presences
• Scheduling and posting social media content
• Assist with channel reporting, analytics, and social listening
• Assist Social Media Team with projects and tasks as needed, including uploading YouTube videos, content strategy, research, etc.
• Learn the client business and keep abreast of news related to the industry
• Monitor the brands’ immediate competitive set, including social media, and continually increase your knowledge of the brands target audience on social
• Keep well-informed of the social media landscape
• At least one year of social media marketing experience (including internships)
• Proficient knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and social media best practices
• Experience with social media analytics and tools
• Excellent organizational skills; high level attention to detail
• Action-oriented; “can-do” attitude – no detail too small, no task too menial
• Enthusiasm for social media marketing
• Self-starting and proactive approach to problem solving
• Exceptional team collaboration skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Critical and strategic thinking skills
• Effective written/oral communication skills; ability to clearly convey ideas in writing; maintain a consistent voice when writing on behalf of the company; convey passion and excitement for the business or products(s).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel and Outlook
New Honor Society is a creative boutique with expertise in brand strategy, annual planning, integrated campaigns, and social media. We help brands behave more humanly so they can more authentically engage with consumers. We’re always looking at new and unchartered opportunities to propel our clients’ business forward.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
It is the policy of New Honor Society to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.