Social Community Manager
Cannonball is looking for a qualified Social Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media and communications, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online conversations with our social communities. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of several brands and manage their social community communications.
Summary of essential job functions
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns on multiple channels to align with marketing strategies for multiple clients
• Ongoing monitoring of the defined social communities to identify relevant conversations and trends for multiple clients
• Respond to comments and community/follower queries in a timely manner
• Keeping the broader team informed on community engagement and conversations
• Identify appropriate @ tag and #tags to associate with response posts on each platform
• Ensure brand consistency (tone/voice) in all responses throughout the social community
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends, trending conversations and popular memes
• Help to identify trends in follow behavior
• Utilize social aggregator/scheduling platforms to manage community activity
• Assist the broader team in pulling analytics and monthly highlights to create social reports for multiple clients
• The ability to work when our clients’ needs dictate. This may mean working evenings and weekends, sometimes splitting time between shifts. The hours required to fulfill these responsibilities might differ day-to-day or week-to-week.
The ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
• Proven work experience as a social community manager
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing is required.
People that thrive at Cannonball are thinkers and doers – which means not only thinking about the next big idea, but also facilitating to make it happen.
In return, Cannonball promises you the support and camaraderie of 50+ Cannonballers who will share your passion for delivering excellent creative work and making clients insanely happy.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Cannonball provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.