Senior Interactive Designer
TOKY is looking for a passionate, curious, and talented Senior Interactive Designer to add to our St. Louis office.
We’re looking for a strong digital thinker who loves the challenge of turning tough problems into beautiful, smart, and engaging experiences for the web. You will work directly with our creative leaders to create innovative and thoughtful design and user experiences for a variety of clients across the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Concept innovative digital experiences and creative design solutions
• Work closely with writers, brand designers, photographers, and developers to create and execute projects from start to finish
• Develop detailed site maps and wireframes for highly interactive interfaces across multiple platforms; this individual will be heavily involved in site concept development, planning, and user experience processes
Required Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years (post-college graduation) experience with a strong portfolio as an Interactive Designer
• Design obsessive, with a solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design
• Tech-curious, with a passion for digital innovation and technology and a solid understanding of tools and trends
• Information architecture experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• In-depth understanding of HTML, capabilities of web browsers, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• A great collaborator with a positive outlook — no grouches
Additional Skills and Experience:
• Experience with Sketch
• Experience with InVision
• Experience with Illustrator and InDesign
• Basic working knowledge on animation
Founded in 1997, TOKY is a full-service branding and design consultancy that has developed a national reputation for helping organizations create brand strategies that differentiate and delight prospective clients and recruits. TOKY uses those brand differentiators to create brand identities, compelling websites, and marketing strategies.
The firm focuses on branding and design for a handful of client markets, including architecture, engineering, and construction firms; high-end real estate development destinations; arts and cultural organizations; private schools and universities; and professional services.
TOKY is headquartered in St. Louis with a second office in Denver and a staff presence in Boston.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)