We’re looking for a creative, full-stack developer with at least 7 years of relevant, professional development experience to join our team in St. Louis and help us accomplish these tasks as our development lead.
• Proficient in WordPress and common plugins
• Experience with Drupal, Joomla!, CMS Made Simple
• Database Management (MySQL, MSSQL, etc.)
• Solid working knowledge of LAMP Stack
• Responsive design and development best practices
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and other analytics tools
• Experience developing custom web applications
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
• Constantly working to expand knowledge and skillset
• Experience with various CMS and eCommerce solutions: Shopify, Stripe, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
• Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, and other CRM-related integration
• Java, Python, Ruby, JSON
Hopefully working with and around food is benefit enough, but we add, like gravy, the following benefits:
• A small-ish, collaborative team
• Lots of natural light
• Really good local coffee
• Rooftop deck overlooking a donut shop
• Health (including dental)
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Casual attire, regular business hours
Thank you in advance for taking time to consider applying. We can’t respond to every application, unfortunately, but we promise that if we think there’s a potential for a fit, we’ll be in touch.
Email application materials (or inquiries) to email@example.com
We’re a full-service brand growth partner for food, pet, and wellness companies (founded 2002). Our new space has expanded the ways we can serve the companies with whom we partner, and it’s provided room for our growing team of talented, creative, hard-working professionals committed to our founding promises and core principles. A smart, tight-knit, hard-working team of marketing strategists, designers, content creators, and dog people, we partner with many flavors of B2B and B2C company to develop brand identities, websites, ads, trade show experiences, web apps, and other strategic creative.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
No relo. No third-party candidates. Remote work will happen until we're all back in our office together again!