Senior CRM Strategist
The CRM Strategist is responsible for shaping strategy and creating transformative creative engagement briefs. Strategists are resourceful and always looking to synthesize unique and unexpected insights that inspire brilliant ideas. This role will specifically drive innovation in online/offline CRM.
• Develops insights from consumer research, brand understanding, marketplace data, culture.
• Will be the lead CRM strategist, working in multi-agency team.
• Works independently on POVs.
• Crafts creative briefs, provides clear persuasive briefings to creatives and remains an active contributor throughout creative development.
• Ensures that campaigns are strategically rooted in means to measure and drive campaign effectiveness.
• Ensure strong collaborative relationships internally within the groups and externally with key agency and client partners to consistently elevate the quality of thinking and ideas applied to the client business.
• Ensure all deliverables required from the Strategy Group, internally and externally, are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
• Looks beyond the commonly accepted approach and seeks opportunities for modifying and adapting existing practices. Where possible pursues new ideas or innovative approaches.
• 7+ years of experience as a strategist or equivalent.
• Must have experience with Customer Relationship Marketing and loyalty programs, including DM, eCRM, analytics and testing.
• Experience developing an effective consumer journey.
• Ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data
• Ability to produce well-written research reports, presentations and results to clients and agency.
• Organized individual who can prioritize, meet deadlines, improve processes and manage time effectively.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytic skills.
• Proven experience in creating innovative insight-driven strategies.
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
Here to Dare & Delight, Rodgers Townsend is a creatively driven, results-obsessed agency headquartered in St. Louis. Relentlessly strategic, Rodgers Townsend produces highly effective advertising, design, 1:1, CRM, digital and social content, brand identity and websites. With a disciplined, hyper-targeted approach, we’ve been helping brands like AT&T, State Farm Insurance, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Luxco Spirits, Schnuck Markets, Spectrum Brands and St. Louis University achieve more with less for more than 20 years. Part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) and DDB global network.