Production Project Manager
What the job is:
The Production Project Manager serves as one of the day-to-day liaisons with the Account team, Production team and client/printers with responsibilities including opening jobs, downloading the internal teams with project information, tracking and updating projects through the digital workflow, attending meetings and managing budgets. The Production Project Manager must make sure all project elements are accurate and all tasks have been accomplished. They are responsible for the successful and timely completion of production projects.
Who you are:
– You are well organized and a stickler for keeping projects on track.
– You are a self-starter and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with little-to-no supervision.
– You are extremely adept in the details and like to maintain a consistent level of excellence.
– Seek and obtain project information from client and printer to write internal production tickets and initiate projects; prep files for internal team as needed, including color management
– Assume complete ‘Ownership’ of projects from inception to completion within the team; ensure all details of the project are handled properly and deadlines are met
– Communicate with account team counterpart (where applicable) regarding project status
– Track jobs through production and liaise between client or account team counterpart by reviewing and routing PDFs, prints and proofs
– Obtain appropriate proof approvals that meet client and printer specifications
– Collect and Review digital files off servers for client/or printers
– Transmit approved digital, assembled printer ready files to the printer
– Attend internal and external meetings as needed; must be client/partner agency/vendor facing and capable of handling oneself professionally and representing the agency appropriately
– Provide financial management of assigned brands, as it relates to estimating, invoicing and billing
– Collaborate with account team to identify and pursue new project opportunities and create efficiencies
Education, Experience and Skills:
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic communication or marketing preferred
– 3+ years’ experience in graphics related field
– Full understanding of the fundamentals of Premedia as it relates to production and printing
– Familiarity of the technical language used in Premedia, Printing and Marketing
– MAC Proficiency and working experience in Microsoft Office suites (Excel, Word, etc)
– Responsive and efficient, ability to organize and manage multiple projects at a time
– Customer service and interpersonal skills and past experience with client engagement
– Attention-to-detail and follow through is a must
– Ability to work independently as well as with a team, and in a fast-paced environment
Who we are:
At We Are Alexander, we are redefining the role of a marketing partner by providing our client’s with a complete concept-to-consumer marketing solution.
We work on some of the world’s most iconic brands for industry leading Fortune 50 clients in many consumer product categories.
We are a worldwide organization with a team of almost 300 exceptionally talented associates, located in London, New York, Plano and St. Louis.