We are seeking an experienced project manager to manage a wide variety of projects including visual strategy programs, infographics, animated videos, publications, and Powerpoint presentations within our St. Louis, Missouri office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of managing multiple projects at a time for several clients while maintaining a high level of project quality and client satisfaction.
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects from start to finish, including creation of project schedule and management of project scope, budget and schedule
• Serve as primary point of contact for the duration of projects/programs, with a focus on effective cross-team communication to build strong client relationships, ensure consistency in client experience, and maintain alignment between sales and execution
• Support Account Management / Business Development efforts, in particular working closely with AM/BD lead to interpret client requirements, scope level of effort required, and develop common language and understanding for the project delivery team.
• Schedule and attend client meetings, taking notes and collecting action items as needed
• Conduct quality assurance and proofing of deliverables prior to client delivery
• Manage resourcing for a team of designers (and contractors) to properly staff projects and to ensure team is utilized efficiently
• Complete weekly/monthly reporting for client and internal needs
• Liaison with third-party vendors when necessary for project requirements
• Manage project-related accounting tasks in Quickbooks
• Assist with Tremendousness’ marketing efforts, including planning and activities such as social postings
• Assist with occasional internal event planning, client mailings and organizational /administrative tasks
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years project management experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to shift gears throughout the day, handling multiple requests
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate within a team
• A positive outlook and a penchant for problem-solving and collaboration
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with today’s digital tools (Google Suite, Quickbooks, Dropbox, Acrobat, etc)
Tremendousness is a high-end visual design firm that makes complex things understandable and engaging.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Tremendousness? Check out our blog at tremendo.us and especially http://tremendo.us/2016/10/17/being-tremendous/