Premedia Junior Account Manager
What the job is:
The Premedia Junior Account Manager role gives exposure and introduction to an Account Manager role. In this position you will refine your skills and learn what it takes to lead an account and a team as well as tend to the client relationship. At its core, this position will be responsible for daily communication with the client to ensure all of their needs are met, communicating with printers for new project onboarding as well as providing guidance and oversight to the Production team. Additionally, the Junior Account Manager will work with the Creative team to ensure client needs are met if they are outside the scope of Premedia. The ideal Alexander for this position is a self-directed and self-motivated individual with the ability to manage client expectations, provide daily direction to ensure deadlines are met, and work with the Hills Premedia Production team on daily deliverables.
Who you are:
You are ambitious and want to be a leader.
You bring new ideas to a situation to help solve business issues.
You are consistent; you strive for repeatable successes.
You excel in details and the ability to multi-task.
You are efficient, organized and eager.
You are a problem solver who maintains a calm perspective when presented with a difficult situation.
You are an ambassador for our value proposition.
When all is said and done, you are someone your clients and colleagues respect because of the person you are and the work you do.
– When applicable, assist Account Manager in reporting information regarding account status for your segment of business, customer relation issues, and general information.
– Attend all meetings with internal team, clients, and vendors (i.e., printers, suppliers, etc).
– Review all projects with client and vendors (i.e., printers, suppliers, etc.) as needed.
– Review all major and new projects with Production staff and Account team for the business you are handling.
– Take lead role with new account information for the business you are handling (new printers, new projects, new workflows, etc.) and share with the team.
– Schedule your businesses’ work with Production staff and track jobs to ensure timely delivery.
– Foster teamwork and provide a constructive environment for the team.
– Follow account SOP’s to ensure the client and printer deliverable expectations are achieved efficiently and on time.
– Work with Account Manager to ensure client specific SOP’s and company SOP’s are updated and implemented within the team.
– Direct and oversee assignments to direct reports (Project Managers, Project Coordinators).
– Provide knowledge and leadership to the team regarding client information for your business.
– Write up job tickets, as needed or required.
– Assist in quoting, invoicing and billing for your business as directed.
– Assist in the yearly performance reviews for direct reports.
– Assume complete ‘Ownership’ of account(s), for your business, from project inception to completion within the team.
Education, Experience and Skills:
– 3+ years Project Management experience required.
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic communication or marketing preferred.
– 2+ years experience in graphics related field.
– Full understanding of the fundamentals of Premedia as it relates to production and printing.
– Familiarity of the technical language used in Premedia and Printing.
MAC Proficiency and working experience in Microsoft Office suites (Excel, Word, etc.).
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Experience in a client-facing role.
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Highly organized and detail-oriented.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
Who we are:
At We Are Alexander, we are redefining the role of a marketing partner by providing our client’s with a complete concept-to-consumer marketing solution.
We work on some of the world’s most iconic brands for industry leading Fortune 50 clients in many consumer product categories.
We are a worldwide organization with a team of almost 400 exceptionally talented associates, with key offices located in New York, London, St. Louis, Dallas, and Toronto.