Part Time Graphic Designer/Production Artist - Overflow
We are in need of a graphic designer/production artist to augment our in-house design team. We are looking for a talented individual to design and produce brand elements, digital assets, logos, print, outdoor and various collateral materials for our dealership clients.
Graphic Designer/Production Artist Responsibilities Include:
· Review creative brief and assess information needs
· Find appropriate artwork and materials needed
· Design client web and print materials as directed by the Art Director
· Make corrections and/or changes on such materials
· Proofread and spell check each job created
· Learn client preferences and manufacturer guidelines
Graphic Designer/Production Artist Requirements:
· Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
· Demonstrable graphic design ability with a strong portfolio
· Fast learner, who can take client and Art Director feedback to adapt design style and graphics
· Adaptable, able to work in a very fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines and client required timelines
· Knowledge of the automotive industry is a plus
BMG is one of the premier retail automotive marketing agencies. With extensive experience in the field, veteran leadership, and driven creative, BMG provides a work experience like no other.