Paid Media Manager
Our Media Operations team is seeking a senior-level media manger to assist in the planning, building and managing of campaigns across various channel platforms. This role requires proficient knowledge and execution of paid search campaigns for clients across multiple industries and budget ranges. Ideal candidate also has a strong background (hands-on experience preferred) in paid social and display advertising campaigns with the ability to review and act on cross-channel media strategies. Paid Media Manager’s day-to-day will include tactical execution of campaigns while consistently and effectively communicating with internal, cross-function team members. They will foster account growth through successful campaign management as well as compose and present strategic reports that illustrate campaign progress.
A Day in the Life of a Paid Media Manager:
- Provide proficient day-to-day media management across numerous platforms/ vendor networks. Examples include :
- Primary: Search engines – Google, Bing, Yahoo
- Secondary: Social platforms – Facebook/ Instagram, Pinterest (experience with Yelp is a plus)
- Secondary: Display – in-house DSP’s and occasional digital vendors
- Account Planning and Maintenance:
- Provide estimates for media plan/ proposal
- Day-to-day management of performance and ongoing optimizations
- SEM keyword strategy, bid/ rule modifications, ad copy testing
- Diligent campaign pacing and monthly budget tracking/ reconciliation
- Delivery of performance reports and log of tactical updates
- Organize data, analyze metrics, and provide actionable insights
- Participate in internal reviews and client presentations/ meetings as necessary
- Perform industry research to remain current with digital trends. Foster media team development by sharing latest digital media advancements, best practices, and platform technique
- Provide guidance and leadership to associates and specialists on SEM practices, account performance, and suggest areas for improvement
What You’ll Need:
5 – 7 years of digital media experience – expertise in SEM, but extended experience in display and/or paid social preferred. Supervisory experience also preferred.
Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Shopping and Google Analytics certified
Experience in Kenshoo Local or other bid management platforms
Comprehensive knowledge of campaign launch ‘check list’ – tracking pixels, URL tagging, creative assets collection and account collaboration
Knowledge of how to use Excel functions such as pivot tables, index match, v-lookup, sumifs, charts
Ability to persistently and proactively provide support and solutions to projects and client problems
Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and customer-centric focus
Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders through email, written reports, presentations, etc.
Experience providing guidance and leadership to others or supervisory experience
Ability to travel overnight occasionally (some locations)
What You’ll Get:
Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedules and remote work
Flexible Time Off (no pre-set limits)
Paid Parental Leaves
Health insurance including medical, employer HSA contribution, dental, and vision
Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
401(k) with company match
Wellness incentives such as healthy snacks, competitive activities, and health club reimbursement
Ongoing training and development
Employee recognition and feedback programs
Monthly employee social and fundraising events
Why Mindstream Media?
Our mission is to connect national brands to consumers when and where it matters most. Our success is due to our teams, and we work every day to maintain a positive environment with a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, and innovation. We offer flexibility and a comprehensive package of benefits to every employee. Additionally, Mindstream Media emphasizes a positive culture and continuous learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.