Marketing/Sales Admin Coordinator
• Are you creative, proactive, organized, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere?
• Can you connect with people of all levels in a culture that emphasizes teamwork?
• Are you passionate, confident and accurate in the work you produce?
• Would you like to work for one of the largest advertising, marketing and public relations firms in St. Louis as recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal?
If so, then you might be just the person we are looking for to fill an open position. Switch has an opportunity for an entry-level, non-exempt, full-time individual to join the Admin team as an Admin Coordinator supporting the Digital/Brand Marketing and New Business Development departments.
The ideal candidate for this position:
• Embraces the challenge of constant change and moving deadlines
• Is equipped with a variety of talents and skills to support a diverse group of individuals
• Is a proficient multi-tasker, knowledgeable researcher and resourceful problem solver
• Communicates confidently in written and oral form
• Exhibits a mastery with social media channels
• Can be an enthusiastic contributor of ideas and suggestions
• Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility with work and daily schedules
• Consistently strives to be a team player on every level
• Master of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; proficiency in Keynote a plus
• Possesses an Associate or higher degree
• Has experience working in an administrative support position previously
• Agency experience in sales, marketing, account development considered a plus
Switch is an independently-held, experiential marketing agency working with companies and brands who share our belief in the power of engagement to drive behavior-changing results. Switch specializes in brand and sponsorship activation programs, field marketing, digital media, consumer and corporate events.
With 130+ full-time employees and 1300+ field marketing advocates across the U.S., Switch boasts 32+ years of proven experience supporting our B-to-B and B-to-C clients face to face, online, at retail and special events including: 5-Hr Energy, Ascension Health, AB-InBev, Catholic Health Association, CHI, ClinicalKey, Coca-Cola, Bosch Tools, Budweiser, Bud Select, Busch, Busch Stadium Special Events, Covidien Health, Elsevier, Essence Healthcare, Farmland Foods, FUZE, Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri, Glaceau, Junior Achievement, Major Brands, Muscle Milk, Natty Light, PetSmart, PowerAde, Primerica, Savvis, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Stereotaxis, Select 55, UnReal Candy, vitaminwater, VHA