An ideal lead strategist not only pays close attention to every detail, but also is passionate about relationships. At MediaCross, you’ll be expected to gain the confidence of clients and coworkers through solid leadership, attention to detail, good judgment, team building and the ability to work under tight deadlines. You’ll collaborate in teams with strategists and junior strategists, designers, art directors, filmmakers, researchers, new media specialists, search marketing experts and writers to share ideas, create strong concepts and produce transformative work. Simply put, you make it happen!
• Five to seven years of agency experience in strategic development and client management.
• Experience and proven success in coordinating deadlines, resources, team structure and processes on multiple projects to ensure expectations are met.
• Proven team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment.
• Experience managing and executing integrated marketing plans and budgets across traditional and digital marketing channels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to provide big-picture strategic thinking, vision and insights to drive big ideas and digital initiatives (search, email marketing, survey development, social media, mobile and emerging technology).
• Excellent presentation skills. Experience delivering dynamic presentations to clients and prospective clients from senior managers to C-Suite level is a plus.
• Supervisory experience of two to three years required.
• Adept at thinking on his/her feet.
• Very involved in all aspects of a project, from proposals and strategic planning, to execution and measuring ROI.
• Independently handle day-to-day management of clients.
• Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed for development of job proposals, quotes, creative briefs, budgets, project change requests, etc.
• Maintain files on all client activity, build timelines and set project milestones as well as ensure timely completion of projects.
• Be an excellent “bridge builder,” with the ability to balance the role of client advocate with pushing the creative envelope and defending creative rationale.
MediaCross is a team of creative, inquisitive, strategic thinkers who are committed to helping our clients reach their goals. We’ve received national awards for our work in recruitment marketing, with our client base ranging from branches of the US military to higher education institutions. We expect our team members to go above and beyond, to be proactive and to constantly look for ways to deliver disproportional value to clients and fellow team members.
• Family-style, small office environment
• Dog-friendly office
• Competitive Salary
• Employer-provided medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance and short-term and long-term disability
• FSA Plan
• 401K plan
• Monthly phone reimbursement
• Competitive Paid Time Off
• Volunteer Time Off
• Paid holidays
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
An email with attached resume may be used as a cover letter if content is appropriate.