Junior Art Director
Cannonball is seeking an enthusiastic Junior Art Director to join our creative team.
This entry-level position is designed for a creative individual who is eager, teachable and ready to dive deep into their clients’ brands. Employees that thrive at Cannonball are thinkers and doers – which means not only thinking about the next big idea, but also making it happen.
In return, Cannonball promises you the support and camaraderie of 50+ Cannonballers who will share your passion for delivering excellent creative work and making clients insanely happy.
The Junior Art Director hired for this position will assist senior level creative leaders on day-to-day projects and ideally needs to have a passion for television, digital, social, promotion and even packaging. This is a great opportunity to join a creatively driven shop with both local and national clients.
Ideal Candidates Should Possess The Following Minimum Qualifications:
• BFA in design, advertising or visual arts.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity working in a Mac environment
• A portfolio of work to share which includes a mix of projects &/or brands
• Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
• Candidates that have at least 1+ year of relevant job experience (or substantial intern experience in an advertising agency) are preferred.
• Solid communication skills including the ability to present information to coworkers (or clients) in a clear and concise manner.
Cannonball offers a competitive suite of benefits for our full-time employees, which includes health, dental, vision, disability, life, flex spending accounts and a 401(k) with matching fund.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Cannonball provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.