Design and general art direction of various print and digital communications, including, but not limited to social media, animated digital display and video, in an accurate cost effective and timely manner to meet published deadlines.
• Work closely with Merchandisers and other clients to create and develop the best possible selling presentations for products and services in an accurate cost effective and timely manner to meet published deadlines.
• Design and direct the production of print and digital projects including the communication of all pertinent information and direction to the appropriate parties (copy, photography, video, printer, etc).
• Communicate with Merchandisers and other clients to obtain and/or create the correct marketing and advertising objectives and product and service information in order to accurately portray products, product use and services.
• Communicate necessary photo or video request information, including props, backgrounds, COB, special lighting instructions etc.
• Direct location photo and video shoots, as needed, including; selection of location, models, props and wardrobing.
• Proof projects throughout the process to maintain the integrity of the original design.
• Approval of images.
• Coordinate with Copywriter as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
POSITION EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field highly preferred.
• 2-5 years of related work experience.
• Demonstrated strong creative skills with an attention to detail
• Social Media experience highly preferred.
• Experienced with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Project management experience.
• Highly organized with good time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in the face of shifting priorities.
• Passion and understanding of outdoor activities is a plus.
Spanning destination retail, boat manufacturing and award-winning resorts, Bass Pro Shops is an innovative pioneer in connecting everyone to the great outdoors. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today Bass Pro Shops is a leading destination retailer offering outdoor gear and apparel in an immersive setting with more than 100 retail and marine centers that host 120 million people annually. White River Marine Group, part of the Bass Pro family, is the largest manufacturer of boats in the world by volume offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands including TRACKER®, SUN TRACKER®, NITRO®, TAHOE®, REGENCY®, MAKO®, RANGER®, TRITON®, STRATOS® and ASCEND®. The company also operates Big Cedar Lodge – America’s Premier Wilderness Resort, along with other restaurants, nature-based attractions and resort destinations.
Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been