• Responsible for all SEO, Paid Advertising and Social Media planning, tactics, and execution
• Manage daily client communications for digital marketing projects
• Monitor budgets and project timelines for digital services
• Evaluate and report on key metrics across properties and campaigns to make data-driven recommendations
• Provide research for strategy plans including keyword research, competitor intelligence and buyer personas
• Support new business development to help clarify digital opportunities and define the agency’s process to the work
• Availability to work from our St. Louis, MO office
• Minimum of 3 years with digital strategy/digital marketing experience
• Managing experience with digital advertising including PPC, video, and display campaigns on the Google Ads network
• Managing experience with major social media platforms and platform-specific strategy, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube or Pinterest
• Expert analytic skills and ability to identify actionable insights from data and key performance metrics, with a deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio
• Understanding of remarketing and retargeting tactics for programmatic advertising platforms
• Expertise on current SEO best practices, strategies, and tactics
• Advanced understanding in Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Previous experience in an agency environment strongly preferred
• Certifications for Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Managing experience with Google Store
• Familiarity with using the Adobe Suite
• Experience with SEM tools, such as SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, Moz, SpyFu, Ahrefs and Yext
We’re an integrated marketing services agency founded in 2003 which specializes in branding, digital marketing, SEO, and web design. We provide exceptional strategy and execution for global clientele who desire to be the irreplaceable brand for their customers.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
Please note in a fast-pace digital environment, this job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
Jajo is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.