Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
We are immediately seeking a strong Digital Project Manager who will work closely with the account service, creative and development team to create exceptional brand experiences for our clients.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager who will play an integral part in the execution of large website projects utilizing enterprise content management systems. They will be responsible for managing the implementation of these projects. Digital Project Managers are more than just facilitators of getting the work done. They drive the work with critical thinking, assess and mitigate risks, set milestones and deliverables, arrange resources and assist with technical problem solving when needed. The Digital Project manager will need to expertly balance team, client, and project needs all at once, with the work guiding the process rather than the process guiding the work.
They must ensure all project requirements and activities are completed in accordance with expectations for timeliness, specification, quality, and resource utilization.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for: project initiation, requirements gathering, planning, risk assessments, task execution, status reporting, resourcing and delivery. They are relied on for integrating project activity and results into enterprise activity, business process, and management systems, and for forecasting resource requirements throughout the project life cycle. The Digital Project Manager maintains project team focus on success and customer service, communicates comfortably and effectively with all project stakeholders at all organizational levels, technical and non-technical, effectively manages third-party providers, and identifies, manages, and appropriately escalates risks and issues.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
– Be familiar with Agile / Scrum development processes.
– Be a champion of great work and the collaboration it takes to produce great work.
– Plan, schedule, and conduct regular project team meetings, often as daily stand-ups.
– Manage project relationships with third-party providers, as necessary.
– Create and maintain project information in project management systems/tools.
– Capture, communicate and control the full scope of work on each project.
– Secure commitments for all project resources; maintain resource forecasts throughout the project.
– Assemble, communicate, and maintain comprehensive project plans satisfying project requirements, organizational standards, and stakeholder expectations.
– Ensure appropriate ownership and accountability is specified for all project activities and results.
– Plan, direct, monitor, and control all project activity and work assignments.
– Track project progress to key milestones, recognize and manage risks and issues, escalate appropriately and effectively.
– Effectively communicate project progress, status, and work assignments on a regular basis.
– Ensure training, testing, and support handoff activities meet standards and criteria defined for success.
– Ensure all project requirements are traceable through project results, project results adhere to high standards for quality, and project results are approved prior to moving into production.
– Review and assess project performance; ensure projects are closed in a timely manner.
– Ensure compliance with relevant policies, regulations, standards, and controls.
– Ensure effective control of all enterprise data and the retention and application of domain knowledge.
Agency experience preferred.
Paradowski is a full-service creative agency based in St. Louis, Missouri, with offices in Kansas City and Cologne, Germany. If you dropped by the agency right now, you’d find roughly 70 writers, designers, strategists, producers and developers working on all kinds of amazing stuff. We build brands, campaigns and digital experiences for some of the largest companies on the planet, as well as some of the smallest, not-for-profit organizations. Basically, we do work we believe in for clients we believe in. You can learn more about us at Paradowski.com.