Digital Project Manager
Do you go out with friends and continually change the topic to talk about digital trends while organizing sugar packets on the table? If so, you may not get invited out much anymore, but you could be the Digital Project Manager (DPM) we are looking for to join our growing Magnetize team.
We are looking for someone who brings order to disorder and process to practice, helping to initiate, plan, execute, manage and implement digital projects. The person in this critical role wears many hats … business analyst, communicator, interpreter, people-person, manager and strategist all rolled up into one.
The person taking on this role must be able to manage and direct large-scale web, mobile and other digital design/development projects while working with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally. They should also be continually refining internal processes to maximize efficiencies and best meet the needs of our clients.
– Act as the primary point of contact for scheduling and management of web, mobile and other digital design/development projects.
– Maintain, manage and delegate resources (outside contractors, stakeholders and the agency team) to ensure all deliverables meet intended goals and are completed on time and within budget.
– Define digital project scopes/requirements and plan activities necessary to achieve project objectives.
– Estimate workloads, budgets and development schedules.
– Analyze risks to the project and deal with changes in scope.
– Ensure projects meet quality standards expected by clients and Magnetize.
– Set, monitor and provide clients status reports/KPIs to show progress and performance of digital work.
– Continually analyze internal processes to improve team utilization and overall efficiencies for future projects.
– Be open to direction from other team members and also not be afraid to voice opinions in order to work toward the best strategy and solution.
– Have a thorough understanding of the latest digital trends, best practices and technologies to continue to grow and learn in this ever-evolving marketing area.
– Communicate and present digital information to clients in a basic and understandable way.
– Minimum of 2 years of project management experience, preferably in agency setting
– Understand web development process and technologies
– Strategic thinker with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong project management skills with ability to create work schedules and delegate tasks
– Basic account management skills, especially in the ability to assist in creating proposals and estimates
– Experience auditing clients’ existing digital assets and efforts, and managing the development of new strategies and deliverables
– Ability to work within WordPress CMS
– Familiarity with common WordPress Plugins and integration process for CRM, AMS, and DMS softwares
– Understanding of site hosting parameters and go-live implementation process
– Continuing education requirement in innovation/technology and digital trends
– Self-motivated and proactive
– Strong and responsive verbal and written communication skills — both to best collaborate internally and to be an an ambassador of Magnetize externally
– Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines
– Ability to work effectively in various organizational structures to provide client solutions
– Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
– Accountability and a calm, confident presence
– Undergraduate degree in related field
– Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship
Magnetize is a full-service marketing and branding agency with offices in St. Louis and Chicago. The agency works with Fortune 500 companies, health care organizations, higher education and nonprofits (under its OrgStory brand) to solve communications challenge`s. Using multi-channel, audience-first strategies, the team crafts communications that both attract and retain customers (for B2C and B2B) and talent (for employers).
The agency leverages the best of digital, social and traditional media to deliver client communications in the channels that best suit the target audience, expanding brand awareness, generating leads and increasing value. Current clients include: Enterprise Holdings, Edward Jones, Graybar, BJC HealthCare, Grace Hill, Altus Properties, Milestone Equipment Holdings and Washington University.
Magnetize offers full-time employees a complete and competitive benefits package as well as a fun and collaborative work environment.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
Magnetize is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.