Jump is looking for a Digital Producer to work closely with our creative, strategy and account teams to deliver digital solutions both big and small. To succeed as a digital producer at Jump you must be a self-starter, capable of navigating the world of digital and experienced in guiding cross-functional teams through a project lifecycle. The ideal candidate is a detail junkie. The idea of meeting project goals, managing timelines and budgets and juggling the nitty-gritty technicalities in a fast-paced environment gets them excited to wake up every day. And more importantly, they value the opportunity to work for a company where the team has your back, they work (and play) hard, and are passionate about creating great work for their clients.
• Work with account and functional leads to develop scopes of work and pricing based on business and functional requirements
• Develop, implement and manage project plans
• Responsible for allocation of Creative, Strategic, UX, Developer and QA resources on projects in conjunction with Project Manager and Financial and functional leads.
• Communicate project status to teams, clients and relevant third-party partners on a regular basis
• Partner with Account Management to track and report project burn rates
• Ensure proper change order documentation is executed as scope changes or project priorities shift, and that new requirements are communicated to project teams as well as cost ramifications are properly presented and communicated to clients
• Contribute to the creative process by assessing feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches
• Ensure User Experience deliverables including site maps, wireframes and prototypes meet user and business goals
• Define and document best practices and contribute to the agency’s knowledge sharing effort
• At least 3-5 years of Digital Producer or Digital Project Management experience
• Demonstrated experience managing, reviewing and analyzing project budgets & resources to include change and resource requests
• Proven experience working with and managing multidisciplinary teams both internally and externally as required from strategy, research, UI, UX, Tech, Product, etc.
• Exhibits superior communication skills, both oral and written; is clear, concise, sincere and persuasive. Is also a good listener and collaborative
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams and driving team engagement
• Confident in both client engagement and operational / delivery management
• Strong scope management and ability to set programs up for success
• Excellent documentation and time management skills
• Takes ownership and responsibility for work, is proactive
• Demonstrates initiative and creativity in all work efforts. Pursues objectives beyond what is required or expected. Able to mobilize and persuade others
• Ability to plan and manage at strategic and tactical levels to consistently meet/exceed objectives
• Experience in digital climates both creative and technical and can measure success of such efforts
• Demonstrated ability to work alongside a small internal staff and external partners where necessary
• Effective facilitation and public speaking skills and presence
• Agile/ Scrum experience working within an agency or design/tech consultancy
• Technical know-how to manage platform, API and database integration
Jump specializes in brand strategy and identity, advertising, media, digital communication and experience design. Our clients choose us because of our thought-provoking work that gets results. And they stay with us because we make their lives easier, help them look at things from a new point of view, seize opportunities and solve problems. We have clients who’ve been with us from the beginning, and they range from local accounts to national. From healthcare and technology to higher education and sports and entertainment.
Our team is a close-knit, scrappy bunch of local and remote professionals. And while we come from diverse backgrounds, we are all equally passionate about our clients and are all willing to go the extra mile to help them succeed.