Designer / Senior Designer
TOKY is looking for an ambitious, innovative, extremely talented Designer / Senior Designer who is both highly conceptual and a clear communicator.
Candidates must show a mastery of multidisciplinary brand design, including logo, brand identity, multi-page brochures, and other printed material, along with enthusiasm for collaboration within a driven, award-winning team.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of professional (post-college graduation) experience in design
• A strong and diverse portfolio, with a focus on multidisciplinary brand identity design
• Ability to work creatively, yet consistently within a brand expression
• A strong understanding of print processes and attention to detail
• A mastery of both classic and contemporary typography
• A self-starter with a brain on fire with innovative ideas and influences
• A great collaborator with a positive outlook. No grouches.
• Expert knowledge in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with art direction of photography, illustration, as well as hands-on collaboration with copywriters
• Experience in digital design a plus
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant field
Founded in 1997, TOKY is a full-service branding and design consultancy that has developed a national reputation for helping organizations create brand strategies that differentiate and delight prospective clients and recruits. TOKY uses those brand differentiators to create brand identities, compelling websites, and marketing strategies.
The firm focuses on branding and design for a handful of client markets, including architecture, engineering, and construction firms; high-end real estate development destinations; arts and cultural organizations; private schools and universities; and professional services.
TOKY is headquartered in St. Louis with a second office in Denver and a staff presence in Boston.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)