The Designer does more than just make things pretty. They make things intelligent. Understandable. Dynamic. Engaging. Hilarious. They identify creative solutions to marketing problems. And then they bring those solutions to vibrant life.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Think through design at the conceptual level; ideate freely and frequently.
• Provide design solutions across a wide range of media.
• Substantiate design choices and articulate ideas fluently and strategically.
• Participate actively in meetings and contribute to all stages of the creative process.
• Keep abreast of current design and cultural trends; stay on top of what’s new and what’s next as a student of design.
• Demonstrate creative ownership of project deliverables from brief to concept to execution
• Reverence for details and deadlines.
• Add to the healthy creative team environment; contribute to the culture of New Honor Society.
• Work closely with creative, account, social and strategic peers & leadership across the agency to elevate your own and others’ work.
• Proficient with current Mac OS, as well as design programs including but not limited to Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects. Aware of emerging technology.
• Motion graphics/video experience a plus
• Basic understanding of print production and digital development
• Participate in client meetings and develop presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Design
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience
New Honor Society is a creative boutique with expertise in brand strategy, annual planning, integrated campaigns, and social media. We help brands behave more humanly so they can more authentically engage with consumers. We’re always looking at new and unchartered opportunities to propel our clients’ business forward.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
It is the policy of New Honor Society to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.