Our Content Strategist (CS) works fluidly between the client and agency team and is responsible for translating business objectives into strategic communications solutions from idea through execution and improvement. Our ideal candidate must be able to confidently make decisions and back those decisions with strategic reasoning from plan development through implementation. This candidate will bring together analytically-derived ideas and a deep understanding of the content and how people find, consume, and digest it. This is a multi-hat role requiring excellent written communication skills along with diverse research, strategy, analytic and editing abilities.
Timmermann Group specializes in web design, content, SEO, SEM, and social media marketing. Our focus at TG is not only on what we do, but what it does for our clients’ businesses. We believe the digital world is progressed by people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid of to continuously improve and implement solutions for our clients. The Content Strategist role is a multi-hat role requiring excellent written communication skills, along with diverse research, strategy, analytics, and editing abilities.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
• Be critical in defining the content needs of projects, websites or campaigns and work closely with clients to determine the necessary content pieces for each project
• Work with internal teams to prioritize strategic content creation and recommend strategies that make content more effective
• Help lead internal marketing, new business, and pitch efforts related to content strategy
• Measure content effectiveness with our partners’ KPIs
• Work with Data Strategist to measure content effectiveness according to client KPIs
• Site-mapping and information architecture for website builds
• Deliver leadership and mentorship through content strategy training to partners in the business
• Provide education for the organization and marketing community in the form of blogging, article writing, and event public speaking