UPBrand is a full-service branding and digital agency. We are all about helping clients define and own their authentic position in the marketplace across the entire customer journey. We are looking for a Brand Manager who understands how to plan and execute that journey while building strong client relationships.
Our Brand Management team is made up of strategically-minded, detail-oriented, intuitive and inventive team players. At UPBrand, we merge the roles of Account Executive, Planner and Strategist to serve as smart and proactive strategic counselors for our clients. The ideal candidate can easily shift gears between independent research, data analysis, strategy development, creative thinking, presentation development & delivery, project management and budget monitoring.
• Work with Brand Management team to guide the strategy development process including brand architecture, positioning and execution.
• Develop marketing plans based on solid insights, with an emphasis on digital strategy.
• Develop and/or use consumer and market research, playing a lead role when needed. Produce insightful creative briefs for the agency team.
• Ensure all deliverables support client strategy and marketing communication objectives, on time and on budget. Measure and analyze results of work.
• Manage day-to-day project work, collaborating with the agency’s PROPS (Production & Operations) team. Communicate/coordinate needs with internal team members and external partners.
• Build strong client relationships and grow business within assigned accounts.
• Develop and secure approval of client budgets. Work with PROPS team to reinforce agreed-upon budgets and timelines.
• Anticipate and solve problems in a client-centric and team-oriented manner.
• Strategic & solution-oriented; ability to quickly see alternatives
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good listener, master communicator
• Strong ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize
• Attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture
• Resourceful and scrappy
• Flawless execution
• Aligned with UPBrand’s core values and ethos
3+ years of agency or professional experience in brand strategy, account or project management (salary commensurate with experience)
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising, Journalism or Communications
Set Yourself Apart – Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of Full-Funnel Digital Marketing Strategy
• Proven Experience in Growing Accounts
• Hubspot Marketing Hub Experience
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
• Website Project Experience, particularly WordPress
Our agency is driven by a set of core values that we actually measure ourselves against–Invention, Collaboration, Gratitude, Commitment, Excellence & Maturity. As a member of our team, you will be challenged and held accountable for excellent work. You’ll also be trusted to do your job and empowered to drive improvement. We expect everyone to contribute to our culture in their own unique way, whether that’s forcing your teammates to listen to your unique music taste, participating in Soft Pants Friday or planning a solid prank.
For more about what it’s like to work at UPBrand, visit us at upbrand.com.