SEEKING AN INSPIRED, ENTHUSIASTIC CANDIDATE TO FILL A KEY MANAGER ROLE IN THE MISSOURI MEDICAL CANNABIS TRADE ASSOCIATION!
The role you’ll play includes but is not limited to:
• Educating individuals and organizations on the mission of MoCannTrade and the value provided to members and the industry
• Collaborate with member businesses to advance a safe, responsible and compliant industry
• Positively represent the association with government regulators, civic leaders, legislators and lawmakers
• Positively represent the organization at events and public forums
• Support the marketing and management of a medical cannabis trade organization
• Organize informational and trade events to serve all the above
If interested, please apply now, and feel free to review more information about our association and role requirements below:
About the Job:
The Association Manager role is a paid, full-time staff position that directly supports and reports to the Executive Director/President. This role contributes to development and implementation of strategic plans to deliver on the association’s core purpose, mission, vision and values. This is accomplished across three key effort areas including building association awareness, increasing membership and ensuring member value.
*2-4 years of existing or relevant industry experience (cannabis, marketing agency or association experience a plus)
*Be passionate about the compliant and successful implementation of Missouri’s MMJ program
*Superior relationship builder
*Ability to plan, create and measure web and social media content
*Knowledge of office and creative applications including MS office, Adobe CC
*Organizational, promotional and event planning acumen and ability to work with vendor organizations when appropriate
*Adapt to a flexible schedule including work from home, at events or in-office as needed
*Ability to office in the St. Louis area
*Ability to listen, synthesize assignments, measure results and seamlessly pivot to address opportunity areas
MoCannTrade is a 400+ member-based association of business owners and industry professionals proactively working together to build a successful, safe and compliant medical cannabis industry. By joining our collective knowledge and experience, our unified industry voice works to safeguard stakeholders, our members and Missourians.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
Make sure to include a cover letter, resume and relevant work samples with your submission.