Assistant Account Manager
• Coordinate account service materials such as meeting agendas, estimates, and conference call recaps, etc.
• Assist in preparation/development/execution of programs
• Ensure all projects are outlined and communicated to the assigned team member and completed on time
• Oversee and coordinate design, production and completion of projects
• Maintain weekly status reports with account team
• Facilitate billing with a keen understanding of process
• High competency level on a computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities–Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Excellent written/oral/organizational skills
• Ability to juggle a high volume of fast paced work
• The drive to perform tasks with little direction, and can work on your own or with a team
• Marketing/Advertising experience in shopper marketing/Consumer Package Goods a plus
• Graphic designers need not apply
• 2-3 years of account coordination/project management experience
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business or other related field a plus
Phoenix Creative Co. is seeking a highly skilled, team focused and task-oriented Assistant Account Manager willing to support an account team servicing a nationally recognized brand. Ideal candidates are not only eager to make things happen for our clients, they’re looking to make things happen for themselves. Opportunity and responsibilities to grow with aptitude and initiative.