We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team. But be warned: we don’t let just anyone on board– we need someone who is enthusiastic, organized and willing to go above and beyond for the sake of our clients. Someone who has a passion for helping manage the development of great content, never misses a detail and excels at building long-standing relationships. Is that you?
If so, ask yourself: Are you a self-starter who isn’t afraid to ask questions? Are you someone who can roll with the punches while proactively solving problems? And do you want to be a part of team that works hard, has each other’s backs, and likes to have fun? If so, let’s talk.
In this position, the Account Manager will:
• Develop a sound understanding of our clients’ industry, business and brand, building on our client relationships and serving as a trusted day-to-day contact across accounts
• Work with the account, creative and media teams to help develop and implement communication/marketing plans, creative briefs, presentations and more
• Effectively manage multiple deliverables, projects and clients, keeping work on strategy, on time and on budget
• Recognize opportunities to help our clients succeed and to make our work better
• Proactively and efficiently solve problems, anticipating issues before they occur and identifying potential solutions
• Manage communication and documentation across meetings, seeking approval on creative and any changes; relentlessly drive projects to completion
• Report to the senior account supervisor and work closely with the project manager, media department and other account managers to ensure integration and seamless workflow
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or another related field.
• 3-5 years of agency account experience
• Experienced in crafting creative briefs, communication/marketing plans, and presentations
• Experience working in industries including: healthcare industries, health insurance, sports/entertainment, agriculture, technology, financial, and/or higher education
• An understanding of brand strategy, media planning, digital/social background and/or experience in data analysis
Jump specializes in brand strategy and identity, advertising, media, digital communication and experience design. Our clients choose us because of our thought-provoking work that gets results. And they stay with us because we make their lives easier, help them look at things from a new point of view, seize opportunities and solve problems. We have clients who’ve been with us from the beginning, and they range from local accounts to national. From healthcare and technology to higher education and sports and entertainment.
Our team is a close-knit, scrappy bunch of local and remote professionals. And while we come from diverse backgrounds, we are all equally passionate about our clients and are all willing to go the extra mile to help them succeed.