Cannonball is seeking an ACCOUNT MANAGER that will be responsible for managing internal team and client relationships as well as suggesting & initiating new projects. This position demands an individual with a high level of agility, enthusiasm, initiative and strategic capability.
Ideal candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field is required
• Minimum of 8-10 years agency account service or client-side marketing management experience is required
• Prior management of campaigns to be delivered via digital media is required.
• Desired Industry Experience: Consumer lawn & garden, household cleaning products, pharmaceutical &/or pet health
• Demonstration of solid oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present information to a client (internal & external) in a clear and concise manner via email, brief, presentation, on the phone & in person
• Proficient with current computer skills (including Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint)
• Ideal candidate is highly organized and has the ability to work on several projects at one time.
Summary of tactical job functions:
• Act as an advocate for the client inside the agency, and act as an advocate for the agency with the client
• Draft agendas, conference reports, status reports, proposals, correspondence and other daily materials
• Research and compile information for projects and presentations
• Mange vendor contacts
• Manage project timelines
• Participate in the management of project & client financials
• Master all aspects of billing, estimates, assignment briefs and other materials for client presentation
• Be proactive in seeking broader responsibilities
• Demonstrate tactical leadership between account service, the internal creative team & the client through daily interactions
• Initiate and lead projects to successful completion
• Build on understanding of Cannonball’s offerings, mission and vision
• Travel as necessary in support of client needs and projects
Summary of strategic job functions: `
• Develop highly insightful and strategic business presentations
• Identify strategies for advancing client brand communications performance
• Derive unique insights from market research, competitive activities and industry knowledge to inform agency recommendations
• Be able to manage the diverse needs and personalities of a team of product managers across a branded portfolio of products
People that thrive at Cannonball are thinkers and doers – which means not only thinking about the next big idea, but also facilitating to make it happen.
In return, Cannonball promises you the support and camaraderie of 50+ Cannonballers who will share your passion for delivering excellent creative work and making clients insanely happy.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
The above statement is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Cannonball provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.