Bailey & Co. is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing agency team. This is an opportunity to join an exciting new purpose-driven agency that exists to help clients achieve their business goals while making a positive difference in the world.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing campaign and marketing initiatives, event planning and activation, and ensuring that Bailey & Co. is consistently meeting client objectives.
You should be an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual who: excels at organization and project management; has superb written and verbal communication skills; is not fazed with juggling multiple projects at once; is a self-starter who can act resourcefully in a deadline-driven environment; and enjoys making a difference.
Experience and Requirements:
• 2-5 years’ experience working in an ad agency or similar environment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong background in a client-facing account management role
• Ability to manage time, stay organized, prioritize tasks and drive projects to completion against specified timelines
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Experience with billing approval and budget management
• History of working effectively in team environments with other people to accomplish specified goals
• Working expertise of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce a plus
• Strong business acumen (financial, marketing and strategic) and communications skills (verbal, written and listening) necessary to effectively interface with clients and provide strategic communications counsel; interpersonal skills necessary to provide communications direction inside and outside the agency
• Writing creative briefs for the Creative Director and his/her department
• Formulating marketing strategies
• Positive attitude
A typical account manager will have a 4-year college degree in one of the following fields:
• Business administration
Bailey & Co. is a purpose-led consultancy and branding firm that helps brands do good in the world in order to connect with consumers in a more meaningful way. A way of connecting that goes beyond product to shared values, common goals, and mutual success. We believe that, now more than ever, these elements are at the core of any successful relationship between company and consumer, and are an essential ingredient in making good brands great. http://bailey-and-co.com