2e Creative is growing like crazy! We need an Agency Account Executive to provide daily contact with one or more agency clients or brands related to the delivery and management of agency efforts. The ideal fit for this role interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through the 2e strategic and creative development/execution process. We need someone who is a good leader as this role is responsible for supervising an Account Coordinator. Is a true partner with Creative and Interactive/Digital teams, as well as production resources. Our shared goal is to deliver show-stopping work for our clients. We’re expecting you to be professional, approachable, and an active listener. We listen to our clients. We listen to each other.
• Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients
• Oversees execution of approved programs
• Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications
• Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments
• Receives client briefings. Completes Client Contact Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency and client personnel
• Effectively presents, sells and defends agency work/proposals to clients; supports other team members in these functions
• Coordinates with colleagues to ensure traditional/interactive synthesis of marketing efforts
• Quickly and accurately relays Client Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel
• Assists in drafting estimates and statements of work, consistent with client process, for supervisory review
• Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
• Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approvals
• Manages agency role in client legal and regulatory review and approval streams
• Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable
• Informs supervisor regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
• Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
• Ensures team use of agency traffic and workflow systems to facilitate efficient and effective delivery of agency effort
• Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts
• Keeps Account Director informed of client activities
• Manages internal marketing/promotional initiatives and special projects as needed
• Participates in the training and development of Account Coordinators
• Represents 2e Creative at meetings, public appearances, including promoting and enhancing the organization’s image, coordinating effective representation and communication of the 2e brand to all communities, potential partnerships and business channels
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Development, or experience that would stand as a good substitute
• Collaborator who leads by example and leaves ego at the door
• 4+ years’ work experience doing just this sort of thing (especially experience in health care or life sciences)
• Experience leading integrated marketing projects, thoroughly understanding how to anticipate client needs, turning those needs into solutions our team can crush
• Strong conceptual skills and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills
Founded in 1999, 2e Creative is the only agency ever to be named Small Healthcare Agency of the Year for three consecutive years (2015, 2016, 2017) by Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M). In 2014, 2e Creative was named Healthcare Impact Agency of the Year by Advertising Age and Modern Healthcare, and has been recognized by nearly 20 different industry organizations for excellence.