The Account Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the agency contract with the Missouri Division of Tourism. Contract services include: campaign creative (television, print, out-of-home, radio, online and social media), social media management, public relations, media planning and buying and email/CRM as well as consultation on strategic partnerships, strategic planning and cooperative marketing.
The Account Director should be aware of the latest developments in the field of travel and tourism marketing and be able to present formally and informally on the status of the industry. The role oversees the creation and internal dissemination of documentation on policies, procedures and best practices.
The position is located in St. Louis, MO. The Account Director is fully dedicated to the Missouri Tourism account and reports to the President, H&L Partners in the St. Louis office.
• Significant experience in professional client relationship management
• The ability to plan and lead strategy at a senior level
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven effective team management capabilities
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 7+ years working in an agency or leading marketing within a client organization
• Career progression to minimum of Account Director or equivalent title
• Tourism experience preferred
• Knowledge of Missouri travel destinations and tourism product preferred
H&L Partners is an independent, full-service advertising agency with offices in St. Louis, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Phoenix, Charlotte and its main office in San Francisco. At H&L, we believe that in order to create the best work, we need to bring out the best in each other and ourselves. To do that, we’re always looking for people that can match our passion for innovative and collaborative thinking, and our dedication for always going the extra mile.
To learn more about the agency, visit www.handlpartners.com.