Ideal Candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing is required.
• Demonstrate solid oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present information to a client in a clear and concise manner via email, brief, presentation, on the phone or in person.
• Proficient with current computer skills (including Excel and Outlook).
• Preferred candidates will have relevant agency internship experience or commensurate job experience.
• Ideal candidate is highly organized and has the ability to work on several projects at one time.
Summary of essential job functions & preferences:
• Assistance with agendas, status reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials.
• Help prepare billing estimates, assignment briefs, and other materials for client presentations.
• Research and compile information for projects and presentations using various sources.
• Manage vendor contacts.
• Assist with project timeline management.
• Route creative documents internally through approval process.
• Form a clear understanding of when to work autonomously and when to seek support from senior account team members.
• Solicit and provide all relevant job information to team members (account, creative and production) in a timely and accurate manner.
• Develop an understanding of client’s business and that of their competitors.
• Build on understanding of Cannonball’s offerings, mission and vision.
• Travel as necessary in support of client needs and projects.
Cannonball is seeking an enthusiastic Account Coordinator to join our account services team.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for mastering a general understanding of the agency’s workings and lay a foundation of basic account service skills as related to communication, organization and creative thinking.
People that thrive at Cannonball are thinkers and doers – which means not only thinking about the next big idea, but also facilitating to make it happen.
In return, Cannonball promises you the support and camaraderie of 50+ Cannonballers who will share your passion for delivering excellent creative work and making clients insanely happy.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
The above statement is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Cannonball provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.