Joining the Ad Club has its privileges:
- Member rates at Ad Club events and educational programs, plus great discounts through AAF
- Networking opportunities with other advertising and related-industry professionals
- Membership in the American Advertising Federation (AAF), our powerful national umbrella organization, and access to its comprehensive resources
- Opportunity to compete in the ADDY Awards competition, the first step toward recognition at the AAF 9th District and National ADDY Award competitions
- Leadership opportunities … Ad Club is perfect for people who like to roll up their sleeves and get involved, and active participation in Ad Club can lead to employer recognition and career advancement
- Exposure to nationally-known speakers from advertising and related fields
- Inclusion in and use of the member directory and source book, and access to the Ad Club’s bi-monthly newsletter
- Members aged 35 and under enjoy all Ad Club benefits plus involvement in Young Guns, a sub-group with its own meetings, officers, and committees. Young Guns run many Ad Club programs and develop ways to improve the club for the betterment of all members.
You are encouraged to join at the Individual or Corporate level (see options on the right navigation bar) … and to take active part in the Ad Club.