Rodgers Townsend is looking for a proofreader to proofread all mass, direct mail, social and online creative, as well as miscellaneous company presentations and correspondence for spelling, grammatical, punctuation and content accuracy. Because proofreading is not exclusive to editing, another equal responsibility will be to review for style and version consistency, legal and graphic standards compliancy, and overall aesthetics. This person will also assist with the preparation of award shows, including: filling out newly finished project forms; managing schedules; drafting and managing approvals of write-ups; entering, modifying and finalizing forms using online portals; and packaging and shipping materials.
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Speedy, but accurate
• Flexible and skilled at prioritizing workload and meeting tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work well with many different personalities and levels
• DM/Advertising experience
• Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism
• Knowledge of AP Style and experience with AP Stylebook
• Able to quickly acclimate to ever-changing workflow conditions, and motivated enough to seek out new projects or continue projects if there’s downtime
• Proficient in latest version of Microsoft Office
Here to Dare & Delight, Rodgers Townsend is a creatively-driven, results-obsessed agency headquartered in St. Louis. Relentlessly strategic, we produce highly-effective advertising, design, 1:1, CRM, digital and social content, brand identity and websites. With a disciplined, hyper-targeted approach we’ve been helping brands like AT&T, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Luxco Spirits, Schnucks Markets, Spectrum Brands and St. Louis University achieve more with less for more than 20 years. Part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) and DDB global network.