Interactive Account Manager/Producer
TOKY Branding + Design is looking for a senior-level Interactive Account Manager/Producer to add to our St. Louis office. This team member will be directly involved with our creative team in the design of beautiful, engaging, and award-winning websites.
Required Skills & Experience:
* 5+ years of project management experience, agency experience preferred
* Familiarity with the creative process, with a deep understanding of website design principles
* Detail-oriented and highly organized
* Ability to present ideas, negotiate, and problem-solve
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to create, manage, and track project budgets, deliverables, and timelines
* Strong communication skills, with excellent client relationship and management skills
* Ability to estimate resource needs for projects and highlight potential resource deficiencies
* A solid grasp of Microsoft Word and Excel, or Google Docs, Pages and Numbers
* Experience working with WordPress and/or Drupal
* The ability to thrive both independently and as a team member
* The ability to manage and motivate teams and lead by example
* A resilient, positive attitude is a must — whiners, mopes, and kvetchers need not apply
Additional Skills & Experience:
* Website QA/bug testing
* Writing website specification documents
* Adobe Creative Suite programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
* Basecamp and/or Harvest
* Experience with proposal and/or contract writing
* Experience training clients how to use a content management system (WordPress or Drupal)
* Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k match.
* A great open loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley, St. Louis’s Design District, near bars, restaurants and clubs.
* A highly collaborative team environment with team members who work and play hard.
* Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
No phone calls please. Thanks, and good luck!