There are different kinds of copywriters.
Some are people who keep pace with cultural trends, love advertising and have a knack for “telling stories.” They write, but words are just the currency they use to buy their seat at the table.
That’s not you.
Sure, you can “create award-winning content” for “integrated, cross-platform initiatives,” or whatever we’re calling ideas this week. And, yeah, you’re a great storyteller.
But deep down, underneath all of the professional manifestations of your talent, is a person who just flat out loves language.
Words—those beautiful units of meaning—have always been the whole point. You agree with Mark Twain: “The difference between the almost right word and the right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”
Is this you?
If you’ve got 2-3 years of relevant writing experience and can demonstrate true, polished, passionate writing skills, we’d like to meet you.
• Be someone who thinks as much as he/she writes
• Develop innovative, creative ideas in tandem with designers and art directors
• Write smart, sparkling, on-strategy copy
• Bring ideas to life in copy for a wide range of media (Video, Digital, Print, Experiential, Branded Content, Social)
• Maintain and support all company standards
• Work in tandem with art directors to develop concepts
• Strong portfolio that showcases big ideas and persuasive writing skills
• Demonstrated excellence in both short- and long-form writing
• Scriptwriting experience a plus
• Knowledge of basic content marketing principles
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Paradowski is a full-service creative agency based in St. Louis, Missouri. If you dropped by the agency right now, you’d find roughly 70 writers, designers, strategists, producers and developers working on all kinds of amazing stuff. We build brands, campaigns and digital experiences for some of the largest companies on the planet, as well as some of the smallest, not-for-profit organizations. Basically, we do work we believe in for clients we believe in. In 2015 we were named the Fastest Growing Company in St. Louis. You can learn more about our culture, philosophy, clients and work at paradowski.com.