St. Louis / Webster Groves, MO
Paradowski Creative is a full-service creative agency based in St. Louis, Missouri. If you dropped by the agency right now, you’d find roughly 75 writers, designers, strategists, producers and developers working on all kinds of amazing stuff. We build brands, campaigns and digital experiences for some of the largest companies on the planet, as well as some of the smallest, not-for-profit organizations. Basically, we do work we believe in for clients we believe in. You can learn more about us at Paradowski.com.
We are immediately seeking a strong Account Manager who will work closely with the account service, creative and digital teams to develop exceptional brand experiences for our clients.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
We are looking for non-traditional thinkers. You need to be the self-starting, strategic-thinking, entrepreneurial type. You need to be funny and engaging and hardworking and willing to pitch in on whatever crazy opportunity pops up next. We are a close knit-team that has a clear set of values within a constantly evolving marketing landscape. So, we hire carefully.
This role will be to serve an existing agency client by planning, managing and executing effective communications/marketing programs across multi-channel, integrated experiences. (May also include supporting new clients as needs change.) Key day-to-day agency liaison responsible for supporting the development of creative solutions to meet established client objectives. Responsible for managing multiple projects across a variety of tactics and client contacts, to ensure all deadlines are met and quality solutions delivered. Experience related to integrated ad campaign management and reporting desired. Digital experience websites, apps, content, social media, creative sales materials and/or advertising a plus!
• Partner with the director and supervisor of your account team to drive long-term account planning, growth and success.
• Look at each piece of the pie in new and unexpected ways; challenge conventions and assumptions and inspire clients to do the same.
• Collaborate and partner with creative teams and strategists to lead our team to greatness on every at-bat with thinking and creative work that always exceeds client expectations and continually raises our own bar.
• Help develop key client partnerships, including: seamlessly managing workflow; attending relevant meetings and supporting on key presentations.
• Know great creative work when you see it, help make it better and sell it through.
• Be a stickler for the details and not afraid to speak up when something isn’t good enough.
• Assist in New Business opportunities.
• Embody the values of Paradowski while maintaining a positive attitude and dedication.
• Have an interest outside of advertising that you are just as passionate about as advertising (we are firm believers in work/life balance…we need to know you love something else).